Most Advanced Fully Insulated BBQ Smoker Grill
$ 2,995.00 $ 4,450.00
$ 2,995.00 $ 4,450.00
Introducing an even more advanced version of our competition-level BBQ smoker. This smoker has following additional features;
- Propane Log Lighter
- Blower Port for fire box
- 2x Temperature Probe Port for smoking chamber
- Charcoal Basket
- 10" Heavy Duty, All Rubber Tires
- Baffle Plates
- Smoke Stack lowered to food tray
All these features comes standard in our advanced BBQ smoker.
Traditional BBQ Grills & smokers produces great BBQ and are cheaper to use but when it comes to heat retention, they are not very efficient. Introducing FireWrap Insulated BBQ Pit that takes the heat retention to a new level! Our PATENT PENDING insulated bbq pit is made of 0.25" inner wall, 1" high temperature, non-combustible, insulation and 1/8" thk outer wall. The main chamber is 22” OD (20" ID) by 42” long offering 19" x 38" main cooking tray with 722 sq inch of cooking area. Pit also has two removable cooking trays, 7" x 38" ea., offering additional 500 sq in (approx) of cooking area. The total cooking area is in excess of 1200 sq in. Use the bottom charcoal tray for smoking, you have another 400 sq in of cooking area. making total cooking capacity to be 1600 sq in. (approx). We can assure you that there is plenty of "retained" and "radiated" heat to cook all this food.
The offset fire box is 22" OD, 20" ID and 22" long. It is also made of 1/4" inner wall, 1" of insulation and 1/8" of outer wall.
Pit comes with optional side door and charcoal tray to use it as a grill. The main chamber lid, air-intake door and side charcoal doors are also double-walled insulated with 1" of insulation. All doors and openings are flanged and have 1/2" of high temperature gasket to prevent further bleed of smoke.
Cooking tray includes top shelf with two removable trays. The bottom charcoal tray can also be used for additional items to smoke in a smoker configuration. Pit comes with heat diffuser plates to even out the temperature inside the pit (not shown in picture).
1 1/2" grease drain and 1 1/2" brass ball valve is standard.
The high density, high temperature insulation is fire proof and fully sealed between inner and outer walls. Grill is professionally blasted and painted with high temperature BBQ paint.
Why Insulated BBQ Pit?
There are three things to consider when it comes to heat loss through the bbq grill walls:
- The thickness of the wall,
- The temperature difference between inside and outside of the grill,
- The material used for grill.
Most commercial BBQ grills are made of 14 gauge (0.078” thk) material that is cheaper but results in a significant heat loss. The heat loss happens through the main chamber and lid. 2nd option is Custom BBQ pits that are made of thicker material such 3/8” thk or ¼” thk and offers much better heat retention due to their thicker walls but still they lose tremendous heat. So what is the solution? We have created this pit from ground up keeping heat retention in mind to give you an outstanding BBQ experience.
One way to measure thermal conductivity is BTU/hr-ft-F. This basically means BTUs per hour, in an area measured in feet and in Fahrenheit degrees. The higher the conductivity, the more heat will "transfer" through the material.
AT 250 F, the thermal conductivity of steel is around 30 BTU/hr-ft-F and for high temp insulation is 0.30 BTU/hr-ft-F. It is easy to see that steel is one hundred times a better heat conductor than high temp insulation or the high-temp insulation will offer 100x more heat retention than steel !!
Creating a BBQ Pit that looks like a traditional grill (not a kamado) but offers similar or superior heat retention had its challenges. Our patent pending design offers features like no other grill in the market.
Some of the benefits of our insulated BBQ Pit are:
- Traditional smoker look. You cant beat centuries old barrel design with offset smoker box, air vent and smoke vent.
- More constant temperature inside the chamber. No more hot spots or temperature fluctuations.
- The cooking temperature holds much better to changes in weather. As the heat cannot get out from inside, it cannot get in from outside too, resulting in more constant temperature inside.
- Less tending to the fire required. Heat it for 60 minutes, and it will still be hot 6 hrs later.
- Tremendous savings in wood/charcoal. No more constant tending to fire or adding coal.
- Safety with kids around as the outside of the chamber does not get that hot.
- Longer life of pit due to less paint cracking and rust.